5/11/2020

YTFU #24

Before we begin I feel obliged to talk about a stunning beauty and focus a few lines on her, I'm talking about Aléxia Fossati, who I have already mentioned before this year.
Her last video gave me the thrill, not only because of her beauty and nails, but also due to her charming hand movements, take a deep look:












Having said what Aléxia's elegance deserved, now we can go on. Not before underlining how Brazilians girls are becoming the most intense nail beauty on the planet. It may be due to good weather or social status symbol represented by their nails, but let me tell you... I'm happy.

A young Brazilian girl runs a new channel we've found: De um pouco tudo


I love how Adoras Light's nails grow

...and what about Aashiyana tips' toenails? Don't they look bloody?

Here you can see airene preiy's alluring nail growth

We can't resist Andressa Santiago's nails, especially the beauty of her thumbs



ASMR Lia is young and beautiful, and her nails show good potentials

Following an imaginary yellow line, we close this update with asmr spring, a girl who had showed longer nails in the past. This mention is intended to wish the best for her and her nails

No comments: